I HATE ACNE!!!!!!!
- Well, All i have to say is that I hate acne. Im 13 years old and ive been suffering from acne since I was 10! Ive used all of these stupid products and dont work! At the age of 10 i started getting acne on my forhead i thought it was no big deal.. Throught this age i started getting them all over my face I didnt wear any makeup at the time ... But all of my friends had flawless skin and everytime they looked at me i would turn away so they wouldnt see my acne but they still told me how much acne i had and it made feel sooo bad! Now i have it on my chest and back too! Its horrible! Its kind of gotten alot better I guess cuz i cleanse my face with cetaphil and im thinking its kinda helping a bit but i also but home made face acne masks like oatmeal and it helped me out alooot! I still wear makeup tho and it covers it pretty well but there is still acne! BUT LEMME TELL YOU GUYS! there is hope and you will clear up your face just belive in yourself and have faith in God! Your not AlOne!
- —Guest Gabby
Acne is a bacteria
- Hey I feel you im about to be 16 and I have acne, red acne marks a.k.a hyperpigmenation and scarring... i started to get acne when I was in 7th grade it wasnt bad at that time. I didnt really care about it but when I started my freshman year I started to get horrible acne... acne pustules. My parents would tell me to not squish the pimple but they never told me what would happen if I squished them... so I just kept squishing them until one day I saw little holes on my face. Since then every acne pimple I get is definitely a scar, thats how sensitive my skin is after I squished every pimple I would get. And let me tell you, you guys, you guys dont know how much I regret picking on them because now my face its all scarred... now I have to deal with acne acne scarring and acne red marks. As for acne I tried everything: creams, retin a, tazorac, antibiotics, over the counter products, and Accutane, which was the worst decision of my life I was about to die with accutane because it poisoned me so never do it.
- —Guest Acne is still a problem
- I'm a 17 year old boy, a junior in high school. I started to get acne around 7th grade. It started out as a few bumps here and there, but then there was this one horrible breakout that I still remember that was just unbearable. It's now gotten to the point at which there are fewer small pimples in general but instead I get these huge cysts that are visibly protruding from my face. I hate it so much. A few times I've just broken down crying in my room asking myself why this has to happen to me and why it won't just go away finally after so many years of doing things to care for it. When I was younger, before I had acne, I was a pretty outgoing and funny kid, but since I've gotten acne, my whole personality has changed due to my aversion to social situations, making me a primarily reserved person who would rather be alone than with others. Even if my acne does go away soon or ever, the negative impact it's had on the development of my personality will never go away.
- —Guest M
I hate going outside now:/
- As a result of my acne, I now hate going out in the sun as it makes all of them even the tiniest ones appear. It looks like I have thousands on my head, I get really paranoid and upset over this. When anyone speaks to me, it feels as though they're looking at my head! It's horrible. Lately its really damaged my self esteem and is preventing me from going out from embarrassment. I'm doing all I can to stop them, I'm even on tablets. These worked last time but my mum didn't get my prescription and I was without them for a month giving my skin a chance to break out the worst it ever has. I'm hoping that it clears up even slightly again, but im dreading if I have to wait three months:'(
- —Guest kk
Acne made my life so dfficult ! :(
- UGHHH ! I hate acne so much !!! Im a 14 year old girl & ive had acne since i was 11. I have so much acne on my my face, chest, shoulders, & especially my back! It always makes me feel soo sad to always see my friends with smooth skin. I even cry about it like all the time! Im also scared to ever wear a bikini or dress without a something covering it because all you would see is my acne!!! :( Ive tried soooo many treatments & medications to get rid of all my acne but nothing usually works, it would just come back even worse. I just wish my acne would just disappear, so i can finally look in the mirror & see clear, smooth skin!
- —Guest Anonymous
- Ive had acne since was 9. I'm 12 now. I hate places with lots of light and people. What makes it worst my mom is always sayin look at ur face all those pimples how big they are how bad it is can't wear make up and I don't like it. I have it on my chin cheeks forehead. It's bad on my cheeks and have so many acne scars on my cheeks People talk about my face. I cry every day and my friend has acne she had it for one day full break out. Next day no more and trust me she had on no make up but she had a lot of acne scars left. I also have a twin but her acne is not visible but u can see mine. I'm so depressed I don't know what to do.
- —Guest Guest kia
Life on the edge of the shelve
- Is that it ruins ur self image and destroys ur chances of meeting ur future partner in life ....u constantly look on the shelves for new products that come out that can help u n it makes it worst and guess what? It just leads to depression.. so any1 out there suffering with this don't worry, there's thousands of us who are dealing with this problem all we can do is wait it off, let it do the damage and treat the after effects of it... 1 more thing if any1 makes fun of ur suffering a black eye wud suit them perfectly try it works and it makes u feel better too. Remember u look good on the inside!!!
- —Guest reject
- I've had acne since freshman year...and I'm now a junior. At first it wasn't bad at all, but it has gradually gotten really bad. Its extremely hard for me to come to terms with it, or even look in the mirror. I get ready in really dim lighting, and I'm extremely thankful I have to wear contacts; I would cry probably every day if I could see my face with good vision. I wear a good bit of make-up and I go through it pretty quickly. It's not my actual bumps that's bad- it's my acne marks. I have so many, and they definitely out number the actual pimples by far. I got laser resurfacing a year ago and I haven't seen an improvement. I want to go to the doctor again, but I always break down because I'm really genuinely embarrassed about my face, and I know I don't have enough money to pay for anything that might actually work. I get so emotional about it all and it tears me apart every day. I know it's useless worrying so much, but it's hard not to. (btw drinking water helps me sometimes)
- —Guest rachael hates acne
Why do I have acne?
- Ok so I've had acne since I was about 10, but at first it was just a few pimples well Two years I began getting an extremely bad acne. U can't imagine how bad it was. Later on it faded a little however now I feel that it's extremely bad again. Sometimes I start crying and get depressed. My confidence is low. Acne is ruining my face. Oh and it's worst when people around u including my friends don't have any acne. They have flawless skin. And one of my friends get mad when she gets a little pimple. And sometimes my friends comment on people with acne making fun of them. So idk of they don't realize I have acne also or they just don't care about my feelings. No boy actually likes me anymore cuz of my stupid. Acne. And I don't wear makeup to school but when I do the foundation doesn't cover it all the way. Acne it's horrible it ruins people . I don't know what to try anymore none of the tofu cuts I've used work. However reading the coments here make me realize I'm not alone
- —Guest Teen15
Being a teen with it
- I wash my face every night and day and it still stays! I've been to a dermatologist and got some cream for it but it doesn't really work... I get picked on at school and it makes me feel terrible. I get on things like Instagram and Facebook and see all these people with perfect skin and it makes me angry that they can walk into the bathroom and take a great picture, while I can't look good without using photoshop on my face... WHY ME!?!?!
- —Guest N
I know how it feels
- Hi! I have been having acne for a year and noboy else including my bf has it!!! WHICH MAKES IT WORSE!
- —Guest JustMe
I spend days looking for a miracle :(
- Im 13, i have mild acne and i have tried everything to get rid of it. its just so unfair that my friends have such clear skin and i dont. Why me?! the thing that annoys me most is when all the adverts tell you your skin will clear up immediately if you buy this product. i spend days looking for a miracle, but nothing works! why can't some scientists just come up with a treatment that actually WORKS?!
- —Guest anonymous
I Hate ACNE!!!
- I had this Acne problem since I was 9 and now I am 10 and still having this problem.
- —Guest Acne sucks
Life is hard with acne on your face ;(
- It is hard indeed. I'm 17 and i had acne when i was still 14. I feel so low and i dont want to go out with people because of this. My face is red especially on my cheeks they say it looks good but for me, its not. Not at all! I tried a lot of treatments but i still have breakouts. It pains me to hope and hope that it will disappear but i get no progress. I used to look good before all ths zits came. It really makes me sad. It ruins my supposed to be wonderful and jovial teenage years. I hope that, life wont just revolve around this issue. Hoho. Just smile. Life is still beautiful. :')
- —Guest ayii girl
- I started getting acne when i was 10. It wasn't bad, and was only on my forehead. Now it's on my cheeks and is developing marks. It makes me feel so insecure and i just wish there was something that would make it go away forever!! My mom says don't worry about it and its not that bad, but when your in middle school, it's EVERYTHING! I feel so horrible when i want to go swimming with friends or something, and avoid it because i HATE taking off the makeup (i wear foundation). Honestly i know it will get better and there is hope! I just hate it when these commurtials go,"oh yeah this will get rid of zits over night" when really it just makes your face worse. I just have to stay positive and crying bout it and being sad is just going to make it worse! all i can say is YES washing your face will clear up your face over time so dont think it wont. Everything will be great in the end. :')
- —Guest :'(