Why do I have acne?
- Ok so I've had acne since I was about 10, but at first it was just a few pimples well Two years I began getting an extremely bad acne. U can't imagine how bad it was. Later on it faded a little however now I feel that it's extremely bad again. Sometimes I start crying and get depressed. My confidence is low. Acne is ruining my face. Oh and it's worst when people around u including my friends don't have any acne. They have flawless skin. And one of my friends get mad when she gets a little pimple. And sometimes my friends comment on people with acne making fun of them. So idk of they don't realize I have acne also or they just don't care about my feelings. No boy actually likes me anymore cuz of my stupid. Acne. And I don't wear makeup to school but when I do the foundation doesn't cover it all the way. Acne it's horrible it ruins people . I don't know what to try anymore none of the tofu cuts I've used work. However reading the coments here make me realize I'm not alone
- —Guest Teen15
Being a teen with it
- I wash my face every night and day and it still stays! I've been to a dermatologist and got some cream for it but it doesn't really work... I get picked on at school and it makes me feel terrible. I get on things like Instagram and Facebook and see all these people with perfect skin and it makes me angry that they can walk into the bathroom and take a great picture, while I can't look good without using photoshop on my face... WHY ME!?!?!
- —Guest N
I know how it feels
- Hi! I have been having acne for a year and noboy else including my bf has it!!! WHICH MAKES IT WORSE!
- —Guest JustMe
I spend days looking for a miracle :(
- Im 13, i have mild acne and i have tried everything to get rid of it. its just so unfair that my friends have such clear skin and i dont. Why me?! the thing that annoys me most is when all the adverts tell you your skin will clear up immediately if you buy this product. i spend days looking for a miracle, but nothing works! why can't some scientists just come up with a treatment that actually WORKS?!
- —Guest anonymous
I Hate ACNE!!!
- I had this Acne problem since I was 9 and now I am 10 and still having this problem.
- —Guest Acne sucks
Life is hard with acne on your face ;(
- It is hard indeed. I'm 17 and i had acne when i was still 14. I feel so low and i dont want to go out with people because of this. My face is red especially on my cheeks they say it looks good but for me, its not. Not at all! I tried a lot of treatments but i still have breakouts. It pains me to hope and hope that it will disappear but i get no progress. I used to look good before all ths zits came. It really makes me sad. It ruins my supposed to be wonderful and jovial teenage years. I hope that, life wont just revolve around this issue. Hoho. Just smile. Life is still beautiful. :')
- —Guest ayii girl
- I started getting acne when i was 10. It wasn't bad, and was only on my forehead. Now it's on my cheeks and is developing marks. It makes me feel so insecure and i just wish there was something that would make it go away forever!! My mom says don't worry about it and its not that bad, but when your in middle school, it's EVERYTHING! I feel so horrible when i want to go swimming with friends or something, and avoid it because i HATE taking off the makeup (i wear foundation). Honestly i know it will get better and there is hope! I just hate it when these commurtials go,"oh yeah this will get rid of zits over night" when really it just makes your face worse. I just have to stay positive and crying bout it and being sad is just going to make it worse! all i can say is YES washing your face will clear up your face over time so dont think it wont. Everything will be great in the end. :')
- —Guest :'(
- Im 16 and go through the same thing:( everytime i look in the mirror i want to cry. I go through makeup so fast trying to cover it and it just doesnt work. By the end of the day my face is peeling in spots, oily in others, and lumpy all over. I want to cry when i look in the mirror. Summer is coming up and i will refuse to go in the water. My makeup will come off and i'll be gross:'( I try so hard to get rid of it but no matter what it gets worse and worse every day. I have a dermatologist appointment on thursday. wish me luck. :(
- —Guest Julia
I Hate Acne!
- I hate acne!!!!!! I have it sooo bad and the worst part of it is that out of all places it is on my face. I am doing everything in the world for it such as washing my face twice a day with neutrogena, taking hormonal estrogen pills, eating the right foods, and only drinking water. However, there is one thing that i do that is bad for it and that is: I wear cream and powder to cover it up, assuming that people wont notice it, when the reality of it is that they can notice it a little but not much. Do I care? Nooo! I dont. And for all of you acne sufferers out there, i just wanted you to know that you are not alone. I am 15 and I have tons of drama about it. ACNE WILL GO AWAY IF YOU AVOID STRESSING. DOING THAT HAS HELPED ME AT TIMES.
- —Guest hawiee
- I am 12 and I have had acne since I started 6th grade. My friends were blessed with perfect skin but I was cursed with acne prone skin. I am not confident and have a low self esteem. I don't like to go spend the night with people, go places, get close to other people, look people in the eye because all they do is stare at my acne. It's horrible. I cry and cry. NO one understands, but my mom partly understands. Just typing this brings tears to my eyes. I have scars and pimples, mine are usually big bumps and take forever to get rid of and once I get rid of them they leave scars. I have had the same scars for over like 3 months. My skin was perfect and I had no worries but now it's ugly and horrendous. I sit and look up "cures" but everyone who has struggled with acne knows there is no such thing as a "cure". When my mom was my age she struggled with acne to. No one know how I feel and what I go through.
- —Guest Acneedplwasegoaway
I feel ugly
- I am 14 and I'm tired of having acne. I started having little tiny bumps when I was 13 and now I still have them but I also have big ones with pus. I have really low self esteem and whenever I see my crush I would just look away or go somewhere else cause I don't want him to see my ugly face :( those big pimples really hurt too. I've been trying products but they never work. All my friends have clear skin, my family too. Whenever I talk to my friends or family I noticed they will always be staring at my forehead. I don't have any bangs, I clip up my fringe. My parents also always mention about my pimples saying that I have a lot. I know they're just joking but I feel really hurt and sad. Right now I have like 5-6 BIG pimples some with pus and they're soooo red. Its really embarrassing and I hope they go away...:( I wish I have flawless and perfect skin.. Recently I decided to change my diet such as eating more fruits and veggies and drinking lots of green tea and water :) hope it'll help.
- —Guest A
Been on both sides of the bell-curve
- A few months ago, my skin was unbelievably perfect. I used to avoid the sun, wash it night + day, and it used to be like porcealin, and not only that but i had smooth skin, so smooth it looks shiny like an apple. It wasnt even oily, cuz the shine came from the smoothness... fast forward a few months, my face is ruined. I even have cysts, and my cheeks have so many marks that it looks like one red blotch :'( i have never hated myself this much, but i know now what it feels to be paranoid from light places, hate looking people in the eyes, aware of foundation/powder on everyone. its so horrible when i see patches of my old perfect skin, it just reminds me of what i used to have -.- and now i even have tiny little pore like scars on my cheek. Normal people wont even notice them and they are considered "pores" on normal people, but i dont get pores. these are scars :'(( my parents are supportive tho and say after acne fades, i can get surgery for any marks left. its ruining my life :'(
- —Guest cici
Pimples mess up lives
- Okay so I'm 14 year old boy with zits, yes! It really bugs me. I used to talk to so many cute girls. I had a good life. I was always out in the sun getting tan till my dad died then I started to brake out bad. I was so mad I didn't like to see myself in the mirror, every time I do now I'm a shame of how I look :( I don't even really socialize with people. I don't even go out side. I think people are looking at my face. I tried so many things for my face nothing WORKS like really I am a shame, its sad. ACNE messed up my life, people that feel the way I do your not alone ...
- —Guest guest13
- Hi, im chris and im 16, i have had acne since i was 13. I only have tiny spots but alot of them and my face is quite red, on my forehead, cheeks and chin. I went to the dermatologist and got a thing called cumlaude:acnilaude C, and another one K and epiduo. I strongly recommend it. It doesnt get rid but it helps your skin alot and your confidence even more. Theres no miracle cream thats gna get rid of it so stop looking!
- —Guest bob
I hate acne but please dont stress out
- Im12 now and I've had spots since I was like 10 and I'm not kidding. It really sucks. I would look so much better if they'd clear up! Its annoying cuz I have very few friends, I'm so unpopular I've got zits and I'm deaf in one ear. Plus I'm getting the Mick took outta me. People always pull my hair up to see my hearing aid and then they see my zits like EUH! I have this huge zit under my nose it looks like a friggin yellow wart. I wear makeup to school everyday and I've stopped wearing my hearing aid. People have kinda stopped now. But that doesn't stop the fact that I'm unpopular, half deaf with spots. But sometimes I tell myself to shut the hell up cuz you can see on tv those poor people who have face deformities and stuff that they'll live with for the rest of their lives. I hope that means something to you. Your not alone, soon I daresay it will go. So think about the people that are starving and wonder what your complaining bout. Don't stress out please.
- —Guest hates acne