When you have acne, finding a good moisturizer can feel next to impossible. You want a moisturizer that is soothing and hydrating. At the same time, it can't feel heavy, thick, or greasy. The most important quality: it absolutely cannot clog pores!
Have you finally found the perfect oil-free moisturizers? Don't leave the rest of us searching! Share your favorite moisturizer product, and tell us why it's the perfect moisturizer for acne-prone skin.Share Your Favorite
Spectro HydraCare for blemish prone skin
- This was great during Accutane treatment or if I overdo the tretinoin gel. No stinging and no breakouts.
- —Guest Elaine
Ponds B3 clarifant-OMG!
- Extractions and exfoliations are assisted by supple, pliable skin. Noxzema Deep Cleansing (with moisturizers) is clearing my bacne scars. I love this newsletter!
- —Guest coco
Great Cream for Accutane-Dry Skin
- I've been taking Accutane for 3 months. My skin is very dry, peeling & sensitive. The best face cream I've found is Vanicream. It was developed by the Mayo clinic. My Dermatologist suggested I try it b/c my skin is so sensitive. They make one with an SPF (which I use during the day) & one without (that I wear @ night). It won't clog pores either. It's a rich cream & the only cream so far that's really helped me with excessive dryness.
- —Guest POCT
Kose Seikisei Lotion
- I use the Kose Seikisei Lotion before sunscreen ( Kose Seikeisei Sunscreen SPF 50++ ) at day time & before sleeping mask at night. It is soft & hydrating + whitening. Suitable for acne prone & oily combination skin. I'm sure you will love it.
- —Guest Kim
My Favorite Moisturizer
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (spf 30)
- —Guest Cathy
- Use cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, then use your acne treatment. It's oil free, light weight and wont clog pores. My dermatologist recommended this.