Daily Skin Care, Makeup Techniques, and Dealing with Scars
By Angela Palmer, About.com Guide
Skin Care Basics
Want the best results from your acne treatments? Get on board with a good daily skin care routine.
- Daily Skin Care for Acne-Prone Skin
- Cleansing - Beyond Soap and Water
- How to Choose the Right Cleanser
- Exfoliating for Acne
- Do I Need a Toner?
- How to Choose the Right Moisturizer
- Do I Really Need a Moisturizer?
- Skin Care DOs
- Skin Care DON'Ts
- Skin Care for Body Acne
- Tips Just for Men
- Organize That Skin Care Cabinet
- Do Facial Steams Clear Acne?
- How Often Should I Cleanse My Face?
Concealing While It's Healing
You can minimize the look of breakouts and conceal acne while it heals. It may be the next best thing to clear skin.
- Can I Wear Makeup if I Have Acne?
- How to Choose the Right Makeup
- How to Conceal Breakouts
- Bargain Blemish Concealers
- Why is Green Concealer Used?
- Is My Makeup Causing Pimples?
- Will Medicated Makeup Clear My Skin?
- Camouflage Acne -- Tips for Men
- Will Mineral Makeup Clear Acne?
- Is It OK to Sleep In Mineral Makeup?
Some acne scarring may be inevitable. But with careful treatment, scarring can be minimized. And that which does occur can be treated.
Seasonal and Special Occasion
Are changes in the weather causing your skin to go haywire? Do you need to get your skin in shape for a special occasion? Just a few simple changes to your daily routine can help keep your skin healthy, and looking better, all year-round.
- Skin Care Resolutions
- Winter Skin Care Tips
- Springtime Skin Care Tips
- Summer Skin Care Tips
- Autumn Skin Care Tips
- Wedding Day Clear Skin Countdown