The Bottom Line
- Two acne concealer products for the price of one
- Small tube is easy to carry in your purse or bag
- Inexpensive at around $10
- Concealer coverage is a bit light
- Hard to find in darker shades
- Double-wand tube with green correcting color and skin-tone concealer
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and noncomedogenic
- Contains SPF 10
Guide Review - Physicians Formula Concealer Twins 2-in-1 Correct and Cover
I was excited to find the Physicians Formula Concealer Twins product. It has everything you need to cover up those annoyingly red pimples in just one tube.
One side holds the green color corrector wand. Just a tiny dab helps to tone down redness. The other side of the tube is a skin-toned concealer. Applied over the green corrector, pimples are instantly hidden.
The two-in-one tube is perfect to carry in your purse for those quick touch-ups. I also liked the small price tag. At just around $10 it's a great fit for almost any budget, and you won't be devastated if it gets lost or falls from your bag.
On the down side, the coverage you get from the concealer is a bit light. Touch-ups throughout the day might be necessary.
Also, I wasn't able to find this concealer in any shades other than light and medium.
All in all, though, I liked the product. It's the one concealer I always have on hand for those surprise pimples that always pop up at inopportune times.