The Bottom Line
- Foams into a rich lather.
- Rinses away clean.
- Pink grapefruit scent is a nice pick-me-up.
- Too drying for sensitive or dry skin.
- Some find the fragrance too overpowering.
- Foaming oil-free acne wash.
- Contains 2% salicylic acid.
- Has a fresh pink grapefruit scent.
Guide Review - Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit
Neutrogena is a personal favorite of mine, and this acne wash is no exception. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is a no-frills type of acne wash, but the pink grapefruit scent makes it really special.
This basic cleanser foams up well and rinses clean. It leaves your skin feeling clean. Be aware, it can be drying to those who have drier skin.
The pink grapefruit scent is nicely sharp and citrusy. If you don't like strong scents, it can be overpowering. If you're not in love with the scent, this product also comes in the original fragrance.
Like all Neutrogena products, it's easy to find at your local drug store and the price is right. I can see this being a favorite of teen girls.
In general, this is a great bargain cleanser for those with oily skin.