1. Health
Here we are, enjoying the beautiful summertime. The days are longer, more relaxed (hopefully), and the sun is warm and inviting. So inviting, in fact, that you're considering working on your tan. You've heard the sun is supposed to help heal acne, so it couldn't hurt, right? Before you head outside or to your local tanning salon, get the facts about tanning and acne.
Comments
February 2, 2010 at 1:08 pm
(1) Britt says:

Actually tanning did clear up my back acne..but not my face…everytime i start tanning again it clears up alot!

January 7, 2011 at 1:04 pm
(2) Linda says:

Yes, I agree too. Tanning always clears up my face. I stopped for a month and broke out really bad (only on my face). Went to the doc, got meds, but it didn’t help. I stopped the meds and went back to the tanning salon, and within three sessions, it’s almost gone again! I know most do not believe it, but it’s worked for me for years!!!

January 9, 2011 at 4:50 pm
(3) Stormie says:

Tanning always help clear up my face. When I was pregnant I wasnt able to tan and I broke out like crazy! As soon as I was able to go tanning again I went and sure enough as long as I tan I am clear.

January 15, 2011 at 11:22 pm
(4) jadine says:

Same here it always clears my face up and if I don’t go it breaks right back out

April 21, 2011 at 7:11 am
(5) Ethan says:

Agree with all the comments said so far! A cheeky session at the tanning salon works a treat to clear blemishes.

November 9, 2012 at 3:02 pm
(6) Lisa says:

Well I am 13 and have tried every over the counter product and NOTHING helped so my mom let me start tanning and in 3 days my face is clearing up and starting to heal. So if you ask me perscription meds vs tanning I will take tanning I think it is safer the meds anyday.

March 6, 2013 at 11:16 pm
(7) stevi says:

Thats because all of u are drying ur skin out ur going to end up looking like a leather handbag!!!